• Customer Support: 1800-425-8445
  • maduraicorporation[at]gmail[dot]com


1. How fast will action be taken about my complaint? OR How long do I need to wait for redressal of my complaint?

Generally, we take about 24 hours to solve an issue. However, in certain cases, especially those involving coordination between various departments, it might take longer. Please bear with us, we are doing our best to help you.

2. Can I re-open a past complaint that I made?
There, you can enter your phone number to see all the complaints registered under your number. You can then re-post any of your previous complaints.

Yes, you can re-open a past complaint. All complaints are registered under the phone number that you gave at the time of registering the complaint. Click the link below to go to the New Grievance page.  

There, you can enter your phone number to see all the complaints registered under your number. You can then re-post any of your previous complaints.

3. What if I forgot complaint registration number and I want to know the status?

All complaints are registered under the phone number that you gave at the time of registering the complaint. Enter that phone number on the Complaints page and click “Submit”. The system will display all pending complaints made under the given phone number.

4. Who should I contact for repeated issues in my ward?

Call the general phone number +91-452-2525252 and a Customer Service Representative will help you contact the right officer.
Alternatively, you may refer to the following page to find out the concerned officer for your ward and his contact number.

5. How will I know whether and when my complaint was solved? OR Will I be informed of the status of my complaint?

As soon as you make a complaint, our system will send your mobile a message informing of the same. Once the complaint is solved, our system will again send you a message informing you that the complaint is solved. To check the status of your complaint before it is solved, enter the Complaint Reference Number OR your phone number on the Complaint Tracking page to see the current status. Address of the Complaint Tracking page:

6. How can I make a complaint or give feedback about the website?

On the Home page of the ICTS website and on every page on the website, at the very bottom, you can find the link “Feedback”. Click that and the system will display the Feedback page. You can make your comments there.

7. What are the alternative modes of making complaints?

Currently, other than the website, you may also make complaints via:

8. What are the types of complaints that I can make?

At present, we have a total of over one hundred categories of complaints which come under the purview of 7 departments. Please check the table below to see the list of complaints under each department.

SNODepartment NameComplaint Category
1 Accounts Contractor Bill Related
2 Group Schemes,Deposits,EMD and Refunds
3 Others
4 Pension,Family Pension,DCRG Commutation Santioned Details
5 Special Provident Fund
6 Department Test Complaint-1
7 Complaint-2
8 Education Appointment and Postings
9 Appointment and Postings-Compassionated appointments
10 Appointment and Postings-Regular Appointments
11 Disciplinary cases –Appeals
12 Disciplinary cases –Charges 17(a)and17(b)
13 Disciplinary cases –Suspension
14 Noon Meals Scheme –Regular Appoinments
15 Noon Meals Scheme Charges 17(a) and 17(b)
16 Noon Meals Scheme Local Transfers
17 Noon Meals Scheme ML
18 Noon Meals Scheme- Compassionated appointments
19 Noon Meals Scheme-Fixation
20 Noon Meals Scheme-Fixations annaual Increment and All Other Fixations
21 Noon Meals Scheme-Forwarding Pension Proposals Of Retirement /Death Staff
22 Noon Meals Scheme-Suspension Appeals
23 Noon Meals Scheme-Transfers
24 Others
25 Pay Fixation-Fixation Re Fixation Annual Increment and All Other Fixations
26 Pension Benefits-Forwarding Pension Proposals Of Retirement/Death Staff To Account General Chennai
27 RTI-RTI Petitions and Appeals
28 Stationary-Prepared Annual Indent Stationary Items
29 Suit Issues-Court Cases Regarding High Court and District Court and Labour Court
30 Transfers - From Unit to Unit Mutual Transfers
31 Transfers -Local Transfers
32 eGovernance e-Tender
33 Online Payment
34 Online Receipt
35 Engineering -WORKS/ Water Supply/ Sewage Basic Amenities Petitions
36 Borewell and Well Watersupply
37 Building Maintenance (Office Building,Quarters,Schools,ICDS Centers,Noon meals Center,Shopping Complex)
38 Burial Ground and Electrical Crematorium Maintenance
39 Bus Stand Maintenance
40 Contract Workers
41 Culvert
42 Desiliting of Drain/Canal
43 Drinking water contamination
44 Drinking water supply
45 Flood Management
46 Foot Path
47 Lorry water supply
48 Maintenance/Repairs Of Roads
49 New Sewer Connection
50 Others (Patch Work)
51 Park Maintenance
52 Road Cutting Permission
53 Road Works-CCand BT
54 Sewer House Block
55 Sewer Main Block
56 Sewer Manhole Open or Broken
57 Sewer Manhole Open or Broken
58 Speed Breaker
59 Street Light
60 Strom Water Drain Construction
61 Toilet Maintenance
62 Water Connection
63 Water Supply Leakage Repairs
64 Postal Complaints ACP
65 Complaint to AOP
66 Complaints to ACHO
67 Complaints to ACR
68 Complaints to AEE Street Light
69 Complaints to AEE Zone 1
70 Complaints to AEE Zone 2
71 Complaints to AEE Zone 3
72 Complaints to AEE Zone 4
73 Complaints to CAO
74 Complaints to CE
75 Complaints to CEO
76 Complaints to CHO
77 Complaints to Commissioner
78 Complaints to Council Secretary
79 Complaints to CTPO
80 Complaints to DC
81 Complaints to East AC (Zone3)
82 Complaints to EE Zone 1
83 Complaints to EE Zone 2
84 Complaints to EE Zone 3
85 Complaints to EE Zone 4
86 Complaints to North AC (Zone2)
87 Complaints to PRO
88 Complaints to South AC ( Zone 4)
89 Complaints to West AC (Zone 1)
90 Law
91 Public Health Sanitation Animals Nuisance
92 Bakery smoke Nuisance
93 Bio-Medical Waste-Details
94 Birth /Death Certificate-Current Year
95 Birth Certificate
96 Birth/Death Certificate-Previous year
97 Bpl List Prepartion Details
98 Child Name Regestration in Birth Certificate
99 Cows Nuisance
100 D and O Trade Details
101 De-Addicition and Shelter realted Details
102 Death Certificate
103 Dr.Muthulakshmi Reddy Maternity benefit Scheme
104 Epidemic Diseases
105 Flood Management
106 Garbage
107 Maintenance Of Electrical Crematorium Deatils
108 Mosquito Menace
109 Pollution Control
110 Street Dogs nuisance
111 Temporary Crackers Licenses Workers
112 Revenue Drain.Maint.Charges
113 Litigation
114 Name Correction
115 Name Transfer
116 New Assessments
117 Non tax- Monthly Rental
118 Non tax-Annual Lease
119 Others
120 Parking Charges
121 Pay&Use Toilet
122 Professional Tax
123 Property Tax
124 Property Tax
125 Request For Information
126 VLT
127 Water Charge
128 STREET LIGHT Street Light
129 Town Planning Buliding Application
130 Buliding Debris
131 Buliding License
132 Buliding Plan renewal
133 Buliding Plan Verification
134 Buliding Plannig Permission
135 Buliding Rule Violation
136 Bus Shelter
137 Delimation
138 Encroachments
139 Hoarding Removal UAC
140 Layout Approval
141 Others
142 Petty Shop
143 Request For Information
144 Reserve Site
145 Sub –Division Approval
146 Survey
147 Town Plannig-General works
148 Unauthorised Construction

Ask your question

Would you like to ask your doubts about our services and others? Just post your questions below we will answered
your questions as soon as possible